Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Entomology

Hello!! My name is Faviola Meza and I'm a Senior who will be graduating in May with a Bachelor's in Spanish and a minor in Child Youth and Family Studies. My plans after graduation will be to move back home to Omaha and I will be attending Clarkson College for a nursing program. Reason why I took this class was because one of my friends recommended it to me for an elective. Now that I am taking the class it seems very interesting. I learned that insects are used to determine how long a corpse has been dead and I never knew that forensic scientists had to work and learn about entomology as well. I have previously looked into becoming a forensic scientist which is why I find it interesting but then I realized I wouldn't be able to be in a room with a dead body so it wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment