Thursday, April 26, 2018

      Hello! My name is Zachary Peters and I am on the Mens Gymnastics Team here at UNL! As of right now I am majoring in Psychology and trying to find something else to major in as well! I want to go to seminary after UNL so that I can be a Pastor. Honestly, for my major I needed to take a class that was a science class. Nevertheless, this class seemed way more enjoyable and creative than any other class that was available for me.

     Overall, I ended up learning more in this class than I thought I would've originally. The biggest thing that I will take away from this class is how much I now know about the different types of insects and their scientific names. It is just really cool for me to be able to know all these scientific names and not just what everyone else calls them. The biggest thing that I loved about this class was observing the Hornworms. I learned so much about them and how complicated their transformation process, compared to what I thought it was like before. I learned so much from this class, and would recommend ENTO115 to any UNL student. Very interesting and creative class to take and to be apart of!


No comments:

Post a Comment