Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My name is Christian Gaylord, I am a junior here at UNL and I am majoring in health communication studies, leadership, and in business. With my different majors, I want to become a pharmaceutical salesman. This has been a very busy semester for me and I am excited to graduate early. I'm taking this class to learn more about insects and understand the different environments where they rome. I have enjoyed this class even though it was rather difficult. I'm not the best with online courses, because I forget when assignments and quizzes are due, but I have enjoyed this class.

My favorite part about the class is interacting wit the insects and watching them develop through their life cycles. One thing I have learned through the class is the different digestive system insects have; but a lot of other insects have very similar digestive systems as well.

Thank you for a wonderful experience Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment