Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Entomology 115

Hello Everyone!

My name is Alyssa Lund and I am currently a freshman at UNL. I am a psychology major Pre-Law, with a minor in criminal justice. Originally this class was meant to fulfill an ACE requirement, but after learning more about Entomology at UNL I am very interested in the topic. I have also been enrolled in Entomology 116 this semester and taking both classes at the same time was extremely beneficial. I have learned that taking the two courses side by side allows for a lot more exploration of topics that were skimmed over in one class and submerged in the other class. Although my ideal career of choice would be a lawyer, this class has taught me how to keep a broadened mind when it comes to ACE requirements, and that all areas of study are beneficial to learning and thinking methodically. I have overall really enjoyed this course.


Alyssa Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment