Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hello all! 

My name is Kylie Pestel. I am a elementary education student major and am studying to become a forth grade teacher! At the moment, I’m taking this entomology class as a prerequisite class and I’m learning so much every week. 

I have been learning about different types of insects, what the purpose of each of their body parts are, and how they grow. I believe this module has been the most interesting and beneficial for my career later on. Often times in elementary schools, the students will observe the life cycles of butterflies. With taking this class, I’ll be able to explain to my future class what is happening at each stage. As the class continues, I find myself more and more interested in all that is being presented. I can’t wait to see what else it has to offer me to present to my future classroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment