Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hi everybody,

My name is Kenzie, I'm double majoring in Advertising/Public Relations and Journalism. I'm a sophomore at Lincoln and am currently taking Entomology 115 as an ACE requirement.

I chose insect biology, first off, because it seemed interesting. I grew up playing outside with the with my neighbors, and most of the time I would bring home bugs. (My mom wasn't a fan.) So far, I have learned more than I ever thought I would learn about bugs. Currently we are learning about metamorphosis and the different species it affects. I don't know how much this class will impact my career, but I do think it's beneficial as a human to know about these creatures. We are surrounded by insects and it's interesting to find out the benefits of having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment