Friday, April 27, 2018

My name is Amanda Kulwicki and I currently attend the University of Nebraska Lincoln. I am majoring in elementary education and special education with a minor in child, youth, and family studies. With my major I am required to take a science class with a lab. I chose to take entomology as my science class because it was something I was very unfamiliar with and was hoping to learn and take away something new from the class since I was very unknowledgeable on this specific area. My favorite project was the hissing cockroach report. Over the course of the semester, I have learned so much about different insects and how they function. It has been a very interesting class and taught me so many new things that I had no clue about when the semester had started! I am looking forward to continuing my entomology experience as I plan on taking the lab next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment