Monday, April 30, 2018

Hi my name is Elizabeth Mattern and I am a sophomore at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. I am interested in campaign building, writing, motion design and graphic design which is why I am a student at the College of Journalism and Mass Communications with a declared Advertising and Public Relations major. With my major I was required to take a science class with a lab. I chose entomology because I grew up attending many outdoor camps as a kid and had always had an interest in bugs. My favorite project was the hornworm report. My hornworm was much more exciting than my cockroach. It was really interesting seeing the molting process. I have learned so much about different insects and how necessary they are for the environment. I liked learning about biotechnology. This was something I was unfamiliar with prior to this class and I reading different studies and lab reports on biotechnology really was interesting.

I found this class to be interesting and I have recommended it to a lot of my friends who are in need of a science with a lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment