Thursday, April 26, 2018

Hello my name is Griffin Kehler. I am a freshman at UNL and majoring in business management. I am also on the men's gymnastics team at Nebraska and apart of the US National Team. Gymnastics has been my entire life and it is the reason why I ended up at Nebraska.

I took this class to fulfill my ACE requirement but was very excited to take it because I have always been amazed by insects. I was always the kid who would collect lady bugs and go out catching lightning bugs and caterpillars. All the information I have learned has been mind blowing. I never knew how much detail went into the biology of insects and how similar they can be to humans. All of the interesting facts and concepts I will take away from this class are very interesting. Everyone usually is scared of insects and never really care about insects but the world of insects is so crazy that I regret not taking this class earlier. I would strongly recommend this class to other student if they want a fun and interesting class to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment