Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My name is Annie Burmeister, I am a freshman here at UNL and I am majoring in Communication Studies and Minoring in Leadership. I took this class because I needed some lab and science for my major and after thinking about it, I have always thought bugs were cool so why not learn a little more about it. Instead of taking chemistry, yuck, I thought why not take a class that I could enjoy! I loved having my cockroach and hornworm and watching them develop and see how they acted, that was my favorite part of the class. I also loved learning about the systems (digestive, circulatory) and how they are similar and different from ours.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Christian Gaylord, I am a junior here at UNL and I am majoring in health communication studies, leadership, and in business. With my different majors, I want to become a pharmaceutical salesman. This has been a very busy semester for me and I am excited to graduate early. I'm taking this class to learn more about insects and understand the different environments where they rome. I have enjoyed this class even though it was rather difficult. I'm not the best with online courses, because I forget when assignments and quizzes are due, but I have enjoyed this class.

    My favorite part about the class is interacting wit the insects and watching them develop through their life cycles. One thing I have learned through the class is the different digestive system insects have; but a lot of other insects have very similar digestive systems as well.

    Thank you for a wonderful experience Erin.

    ReplyDelete