Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hey everyone.
My name is Erin Ellis and I'm a junior Elementary Education major here at UNL. I took this class because my major requires that I take a science course that has a lab associated with it to fulfill one of my ACE requirements. I took this class with the Entomology lab and I found that it was extremely beneficial to be taking both classes at the same time. The material that we covered in this class helped me understand in more depth what we were discussing in my lab. When I first started this class I had absolutely no interest whatsoever in Entomology because insects kind of gross me out. But as I've gone through this class I've learned to appreciate the subject of Entomology and keep an open mind when it comes to ACE courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment