Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Memorable class

Hello,
My name is Ben States and I am now attending the University of Nebraska Lincoln as a Marketing major. As a requirement I needed to fulfil a course in science and an entomology class was recommended to my by a friend of mine. I was definitely unsure about enrolling in a class about insects as I am usually not ecstatic to see or touch them but I took the course being interested in the idea of broadening my horizons. With the semester coming to close I couldn't be more happy with my decision I learned numerous things on different topics of insects and their behaviors and i will have the memory of taking care of two different pet bugs. This class will always be a memorable one that I can tell my kids about as well as recommend to my friends.
Thank you,
Ben States

No comments:

Post a Comment