Monday, April 30, 2018

My name is Jensyn Labadie and I'm a sophomore at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. I am a double major in English and journalism and I took this course to fulfill the ACE requirement I needed of science with a lab. I was a little nervous about this class at first because I'm not too fond of bugs, but it turned out to be pretty interesting and helped me appreciate all the little insects on Earth. I have learned a lot about bugs such as their scientific names, their mouthparts, their metamorphosis, etc.

I've never been a huge science person, so this class was perfect to fill my requirement because I actually learned something that was pretty interesting. My favorite part of the class was the tobacco hornworm assignment. Although my worm didn't grow very fast, it was still interesting to watch and see him develop even a little. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone needing a science with a lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment